Author: MNI Media | Date: 26 February 2021
The Wealth Masters Group International organisation is proud to present one of the biggest summits that will focus on the way forward for the continent of Africa.
(President of Wealth Masters Group International, Benjamin Acheampong)
The African Private Sector Summit: Righting Business Wrongs is a Pan-African initiative that seeks to remind Africans to impress upon their policy-makers the need for *an enabling environment* where African business can thrive and prosper; and where Afcfta can work equitably for The Africa we all want.
Alongside the Wealth Masters Group Organisation, The Summit is being organised by an impressive galaxy of Pan-African superstar organisations to include:
1) Wealth Masters Group
2) Federation of West Africa Chambers of Commerce & Industry
3) Great Lakes Region Private Sector Forum
4) Pan-African Chamber of Commerce & Industry
5) East African Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture
6) Association of African Universities
7) Global Institute of Planning & Sustainable Development
9) AfCFTA Policy Network
UNECA, CoDA, CIPE are also proud supporters of the Summit.
The 2021 Summit is expected to yield the following key outcomes:
1. Produce a policy reform document for the enabling business environment at the national, regional and continental levels
2. Draft A MODEL LAW Bill of Rights for an Enabling Business Environment in Africa.
African Business and Law Schools with the participation of their students are being invited to compete for prizes for the first draft of the Model Law to help formulate the way forward.
3. Produce A Handbook on "the Ease of Doing Business Under RECs and AfCFTA Trade Integration Policies".
There is also a call for Papers which can be accessed on the Summit website here:
A pre-summit Survey is also available for submission here via this link:
Participants are being encouraged to begin to register for this massive Summit by clicking here: www.africaprivatesectorsummit.org